Easy Air Fryer Tofu, Broccoli, and Potato Dinner (WFPB)by Lisa Apfelberg
This easy dinner can be made all in your air fryer! You can also adapt any of the components (or all of them) to be made in your oven if you do not have an air fryer. An air fryer only makes the process faster but it is not necessary.
1 block extra firm tofu, water pressed out
2 heads of broccoli
12 baby red potatoes
Avocado oil spray
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
½ tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- After water has been drained from tofu, cut into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients for marinade together (soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic and let it sit in the marinade for 15 minutes.
- While tofu is marinating, chop broccoli into small florets and lightly coat with avocado oil and salt and pepper. Cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius) in the air fryer for 6 minutes stopping to mix halfway through. Set aside.
- Place marinated tofu into the air fryer set to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (191 degrees Celsius) and cook for 12 minutes or until browned to your liking. Shake the pan periodically so it doesn’t stick. Set aside tofu when done.
- While the tofu is cooking, chop the baby red potatoes into wedges. Place in a bowl and lightly coat with avocado oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake in the air fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (191 degrees Celsius) for 12 minutes — be sure to shake halfway through.