Chocolate Covered Cookies with Peppermintby Lisa Apfelberg
A quick, easy treat that kids (and kids at heart) are sure to love!
One pack Oreos or similar chocolate sandwich cookies
One bag (10 ounces) vegan chocolate chips
2 candy canes, crushed (you can crush them by putting them on a cutting board and gently smashing a jar or mug onto them)
- Place the entire bag of chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high in 10 second increments, stirring each time.
- Place parchment paper onto your baking sheet.
- Dip the cookies into the melted chocolate using a fork.
- Place them onto the baking sheet and while the chocolate hasn’t set yet so it will stick.
- Let them sit until the chocolate is hardened and if in a rush, place it into the fridge. Once set you can enjoy.